Blogs > Driving Fitz Me

I can drive for miles and miles. Trust me.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Pile it here, pylon there

The work on the median of I-94 in St. Clair Shores seems to be wrapping up. But I still can't get a straight answer to what was going on and how much it cost. Dozens of trucks were involved but those vehicles stayed to the median as much as possible, limiting lane closures. It appeared work was done on the streetlights and their moorings -- nothing to the road itself. Which always makes me suspicious.
Meanwhile: Mind those construction zones. Fines are increased. You know the drill.
Coming soon: A nice guy from Dorian Ford on Gratiot takes me for a spin in a new Ford Explorer. All you need to know is that our behinds were comfortable in the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home