Blogs > Driving Fitz Me

I can drive for miles and miles. Trust me.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Spot the bad driver

This game is almost kind of fun.
Can you spot the person who is driving while talking on a cell phone? Obviously this behavior is a safety hazard. I'm afraid I will create my own safety hazard just by slowing down to see which driver is, and which driver isn't, talking on the cell phone. But I must know if I have predicted correctly. It's not so much that the talking driver is swerving. It's more like the talking driver has lost his purpose as a motorist. They drive a little slower, or at varying speeds, or they are no longer keeping pace with the other drivers. Do women do this more than men? I won't go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home